Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Barack Obama

My friend, John L. Roberts, of Roberts IP Law, watched Barack Obama’s wife on C-SPAN last night and sent me this email today in support of Obama.


“I saw Obama's wife, Michelle, speak for some time late last night on C-SPAN. Both of them grew up pretty much blue-collar and basic middle class, then attended Harvard Law School. He was the head of Law Review. That's impressive and all, but what really impressed me was what they did with that. Coming out at the top of Harvard Law School, they could have gone to any firm and made big dollars forever. But instead, they went to Chicago. He joined a boutique firm arguing Constitutional law on behalf of poor people (housing issues, civil rights, etc.). They made little and kept working for those who couldn't help themselves, even though they had huge student loans (that they just paid off 3 years ago, with his book sales). People noticed his work, and he was elected to the Illinois congress, where he continued to work for non-corporate interests and make little money. So, I support him.”


I encourage you to look at the Obama campaign. Here’s how you can get involved in supporting Obama. Click here.

There are several anti-Obama emails (full of falsehoods and half truths) that keep finding their way around the internet and into my in box. If you want to know the full story about the supposed facts in those emails, visit snopes.com or click here or here for full analysis.

You also may want to check out Obama's own answers to the critics.

And, then, if you decide that you want to join me in support of Barack Obama and his campaign, then click here to sign up for emails and information about Barack Obama’s campaign.

I hope you join the campaign!

No comments: